NORM!!
No, nobody called "Bob" or "Debbie" or "Maria" or "Sarah" when we entered the place, but we did eat well at Cheers. Maria and Sarah didn't understand what the hub-bub was about. They've never seen "Cheers".
|
We were taking the Trolley Tour of Boston when they stopped at Cheers - or the Bull and Finch Pub. I asked the driver if they served food. When he answered yes, we jumped off.
|
The tour took us to several parts of downtown Boston. Bob's favorite was of course Fenway Park. We didn't get to go inside. We could only see portions of the field and the left field scoreboard from the outside. But at least I can say I saw it. It's in the category with Candlestick and PacBell, Fulton County, Kaufman and Tiger Stadium that I have only seen from the outside. (and someplace called Crosley Field)
|
The day was getting late when we got to the interesting historic part of town - Bunker Hill and the U.S. Constitution. We snapped some shots of Old Ironsides and realized we didn't have time to get up to Bunker Hill. So we headed back to the hotel. We parked at the end of the Red-Line and took the subway into town. It was the girls first experience with that!
|
So much FUN!!! Can't wait to see where you guys go next
ReplyDelete